查看原文
其他

翻译小课程之“推进”知多少——以政府工作报告译文为例

M君 MTI资料与资讯 2022-10-02

大家好,我是M君,一个集经验与才华于一身的小编。

距离2018政府工作报告双语版的发布已经有一段时间了,不知道同学们学习得怎么样了,有什么样的收获呢?如果你已经完成了学习,那么问题来了--“推进”一词在报告中有多少种译法呢?M君负责地告诉你,14种!有没有被译者灵活的译法折服?快来看看这14中“推进”到底怎么翻的吧!

1. Advance

推进供给侧结构性改革,必须破除要素市场化配置障碍,降低制度性交易成本。

Advancing supply-side structural reform demands, removing barriers to market based allocation of the factors of production and reducing government-imposed transaction costs.


实施创新驱动发展战略,优化创新生态,形成多主体协同、全方位推进的创新局面。

We have put into action the innovation-driven development strategy and worked to build a better ecosystem for innovation, giving shape to innovation involving multiple actors making across-the-board advances.


大力推进综合执法机构机制改革

We will work hard to advance the comprehensive institutional reform of law enforcement bodies.


2. Promote

在医疗、养老、教育、文化、体育等多领域推进“互联网+”

promote the Internet Plus model in many fields like medical care, eldercare, education, culture, and sports


3. Continue

推进平安中国建设

We will continue the Peaceful China initiative.


继续推进国防和军队改革

We will continue to reform national defense and the armed forces.


4. Pursue

积极推进京津冀协同发展、长江经济带发展

We have actively pursued coordinated development of Beijing, Tianjin, and Hebei, and the development of the Yangtze Economic Belt.


推进重大生态保护和修复工程

We have pursued major ecological conservation and restoration projects.


中国特色大国外交全面推进

We have pursued distinctively Chinese major country diplomacy on all fronts.


统筹推进“五位一体”总体布局和协调推进“四个全面”战略布局

coordinate efforts to pursue the five-sphere integrated plan and the four-pronged comprehensive strategy


5. Make … moves to advance

着力推进供给侧结构性改革

make strong moves to advance supply-side structural reform


全面推进精准扶贫、精准脱贫

We have made comprehensive moves in targeted poverty reduction and alleviation.


6. Make new improvements in

民族、宗教、侨务等工作创新推进

We have made new improvements in work related to ethnic groups, religion, and overseas Chinese nationals.


7、Move forward with

统筹推进“五位一体”总体布局,协调推进“四个全面”战略布局

We have moved forward with the Five-Sphere Integrated Plan and the Four-pronged Comprehensive Strategy.


推进国际产能合作,高铁、核电等装备走向世界。

We have moved forward with international cooperation on production capacity; high-speed rail, nuclear power, and other types of Chinese equipment have entered international markets.


海洋保护和开发有序推进。

We have steadily moved forward with protecting and developing maritime resources.


把改革开放不断向前推进

keep reform and opening-up constantly moving forward


8. Drive (deeper) in doing sth.

改革全面发力、多点突破、纵深推进

In reform, we have made strong moves across the board, secured major advances in many areas, and driven deeper in pursuing progress.


9. Work has moved us forward

扎实推进“三去一降一补”。

Solid work has moved us forward in the five priority tasks of cutting overcapacity, reducing excess inventory, deleveraging, lowering costs, and strengthening areas of weakness.


10. Progress has been made in / make progress

国企国资改革扎实推进

Solid progress has been made in the reform of state-owned enterprises (SOEs) and state assets.


深入推进“互联网+政务服务”

We will make progress with the Internet Plus Government Services model.


推进污染防治取得更大成效

We will work to make greater progress in addressing pollution.


扎实推进区域协调发展战略

making solid progress in the coordinated regional development strategy


11. Push for progress in

推进重点行业节能减排

pushed for progress in energy conservation and emission reductions in key industries


12. Take … steps to

深入推进政治建军

take extensive steps to see that the armed forces are built on political loyalty


全面开展质量提升行动,推进与国际先进水平对标达标

Taking steps in all sectors to improve quality, we will work toward meeting the highest international standards.


有序推进“城中村”、老旧小区改造

We will take planned steps to rebuild villages in cities and old residential areas


13. Step up

深入推进供给侧结构性改革

stepping up supply-side structural reform


14. Continue / intensify efforts

深入推进水、土壤污染防治

We will continue efforts to prevent and control water and soil pollution.


深入推进政府职能转变

intensify efforts to transform government functions

 我爱学习,学习使我快乐!



关于“推进”的14种译法,大家都学会了吗?还没有学习两会材料的同学们,赶紧给M君发送暗号“2018两会”,两会材料学起来!关注M君,定期更新,干货享不停!


我是M君,一个集经验与才华于一身的良心小编。

关注M君,各种干货喂饱你!


长按右侧二维码,关注

往期精选 Editors' Choice

2018两会干货汇总

M君和你一起学外交丨外交部例行记者会

M君喊你一起读报啦!

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存